Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Idea by Barbara Meyer-Spidell

Idea by Barbara Ellen Meyer (Meyer-Spidell) 1992

Keep your limits to yourself
dont impose them upon me
I am the idea and I enumerate
I will cross all boundary

I must find a home
For if I dont flourish I will be all alone

I am not impentrable
I hold no prior conviction
I will keep my own reservations
if any, intact
Give me no restrictions

I am the idea
Don't lie upon me
Extol me
I am all that you have
I am truly your own
As you will come to see
There is no other like me
Come to see
Come to see

Some call me 'creative'
Others call me light
Some say 'its Lord" speaking
I often come at night

You are alone
Sometimes in a crowd
I can creep so quietly
Sometimes I am loud
Though you are isolated
I mustn't go unsung
I may flourish with others
for you to pick among

Come to see me
Hear my words
I am the idea
Many among herds

Geesse fly overhead
Fins in a schools
Algae on the globe of life
I havent but one rule
Numbers in all realm
You neednt scrutiny
Pull me out blindfolded
any leaf upon a tree

I am in abundance
Take and run like a thief
Be careful of my twin
It is 'psuedo' idea
one who will never win

Don't get leary now
Have a little faith
I know that you are good
You need your own space
We are much alike
Interdependent one might say
I am going to leave abruptly now
Good bye Have a nice day

1 comment:

Brotha From Anotha Planet said...

Still can't find ya' on Facebook!
fenoman