Monday, August 25, 2008

From Myspace Blog-Read this or Read clearer copy Below

Poems from my Myspace Blog
Sunday, January 06, 2008 fun to write in ’92 Category: Writing and Poetry Sierra Nevada's Rte. 80 back in 1991 by Barbara E. Meyer-Spidell

Thirsty mountain sandstonewild resevoirfiery mountain distancegreat travel by carSnow cresting like Louisiana cotton growing far from hereIt is so good to see you mountain and I am so glad I am near.11:01 AM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove


The Way you Will-Circa ’92 written by Barbara E. Meyer-SpidellCategory: Writing and Poetry

I know your fervor.I know your temper.I know your passion and what you desire.I see your vision quite clearly now.I see my own and they're different somehow.I know the thrills that you seek.I know the havoc that you can wreak.Your life made sense up to this time.I see this pattern that you want to be mine.But me, I want me own identity.I must do with my life what I must.I have things that I must do.And you.You.You can go the way you will.The way you will.It is your dream that you must fulfill.I knooowwwwww.10:56 AM - 1 Comments - 1 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Wednesday, December 12, 2007The Rosebush and the Grapevine The Rosebush and The Grapevine-to Nicholas John Glasnovich May 1991 on his 1st Communion from Barbara Ellen Meyer

Like the Rosebush Full of ThornsOne May Encounter Many StormsBecause Such Beauty Will DeceiveBe Certain of What you Think or PerceiveThe Grapevine, on the other hand, Has Roots Quite Deep,That Your Storm, Though Most Passing,is Kin to a WeepYour Faith is the Yeild of Fruit You Bare,and Quite a Fruit it is! Beyond Compare!Like these Plants, You Too Will Grow.Your Roots Down Deep, Under Sod and Snow.Whatever the Weather, Chilled or Warm,a Faith that Has Died You Will Never Have to Mourn.10:05 AM - 1 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove


A Tribute to Baby Blankets circa 1991-2 poemsSnot Riddled and Tear Eyed Sore by Barbara Ellen Meyer 1991(hey I have alot to write up-some are better than others, BUT YOU WILL SEE a large body of work upon completion.)

Oh but Nothing goes Thru so Much Agony as the Wee BlanketExcept the WeeOh but nothing goes thru so much Trying as the Shared Wee blanketThanks so much for the TryingSnot Riddled and Tera Eyed Sore Thru One Babe Son and then One More (Jon and Kate Eklund)For Nothing lasts as long as the Wee BlanketTriple Tear Eyed Sore for The 'God son' now (Robert Meyer)and Then Once Again More (Lauren Meyer)


Baby Blanket Poem 2See Thru Raggedby Barbara Ellen Meyer 1991

See thru Ragged wasn't Ragged BeforeAllLay Upon a New BabeBright ColorsHand madeSee Thru Ragged wasn't RaggedFour Little Hands LearningPeek a BooDearSister Patricia, I accept this Blanket fromYou'See Thru Ragged' Raises two moreLovely patched Blanket your Total is Four'See Thru Ragged' washed againWe loved your display of colors and will remember them'See Thru Ragged It Is!' afterallWe Bring you to your Resting Place, This Place Upon Our Wall9:47 AM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove


Poetry is : Barbara Ellen Meyer circa 1992

Poetry is as an equation of which it's diallect or creative or colorfully descriptive word determines it's value. It could even be codelike terminology, it appears, to the casual listener or thoughtless reader. However, to understand the mastery of poetry you must figure the equation. You first begin by asking yourself the question: What do the words say at face value? Some writers choose to write subliminall, if so, then as the reader, you must find the underlying message or tone. This underlying tone may be sarcasm or ironic, even scofflike or just plain simple secondary message. Sometimes the writer might use colorful phrasing to enhance something picturesque, and help produce incredible imagery.Some times one can graph the poetic cadence, even on a computer.Afterall, poetry is basically and simply a simple medium.9:37 AM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Depict Me, by Barbara Ellen Meyer circa ’92 in California

I am faulted for inciting riotsUseless as they may beI'm thoughlessly pre-occupied with what truly bothers meThe human condition faltersinspires philosophiesAestheticllay that's how they are made out to beArt pieces depict human frailtyColor combining texture mimic what others seeDepict meAre not my faults exposed?Or do you see smooth lines and grace?Do you depict those?Ooooh depict me as I amOoooh depict me as I amSee me as I am meant to be seenDo not look at my colors but what I leave behind9:29 AM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

A Tribute to Popeye ’92 by Barbara Ellen Meyer

When I was a child I welcomed my Father home from work with a simple greeting, ' Hello Popeye!'.I greet my children as 'Pilgrims', my predecessors 'Who knows?'They may flee the country at some timeThe culture I am coming from has welcomed your culture.Welcome me into your culture, however they may say it9:25 AM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove


old poems collective ’92you what? What do you mean, you don't understand?by Barbara Ellen Meyer 1992

All of it, every aspect of itCelebration of itMusic.Music is a complete celebration of The God's for you and Ibut then again, so is natureSee it trulyHave the visionBe able to smell it from your mindor when you hold it, have itWelcome it to your heartAnd LiteratureShare itIt is a prt of my lifethe lifeblood withinSieging from my veinsMy very veinsas you do yours,dont kill the treeWhat do mean you don't understand?9:16 AM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove


Poems from ’92 or thereabouts- I in California Tennyson by Barbara Ellen Meyer 1992

Barbarous PeopleBlind to the magic,deaf to the melodyIt stems like a flower and cascade forthlanguid colour upon the shoreDown the rocksMy body poursGod's great works upon the shoreMy sound speaks in a 'tricklewhisper'with violence my voice does roarI give the gift to the richI give the gift to the poorClear and Palitable forever moreThe woodbine spices are musk of the rose in a rivulet fallCold as February Except twice foldAll dampness put to a holdNo such movement to be so boldCold as AprilLong for the dayLetting the dampness trickle it's wayIt's direction is to the MayCold as JuneThe warm mornings spentHoping for rain as it came and wentGive to the memories or just be lentCold as AugustJulius Ceasar is goneHeat pours forth praying for winds'songThe directions changing going down the roadCold as August Where it goes no one knows9:09 AM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove


A Poem for You Video Romeo by Barbara Meyer-Spidell-- lost in 2005

as long as people, like you,are blaming people, like me,for interferring or coming between people who you are trying to connect with then people,like you,do not see the reason for people, like me, and the way we act or react and for what reasonSo you blame instead of understandingMaybe people, like you, who do this, have every intention of malice, like those who caused me to be the way that I amAnd you feel cheated that you were robbed of your own possible attempts brought down by people you blame, like meYet, though I know not what you are blaming me for specifically, I understand that you were trying to be like the reason for people like me acting the way that I doThis is very scarey to people like menot for the power which you feel so deemed threatenedbut by the very nature and act that you try to concealwith blameyou surface

No comments: