Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Love

I wrote this utterly in love with a man who was never mine.....

...the poem is weak but the love was strong, I could write the most gallant of all poems and it would never do him justice....I was maybe 24 at the time of writing this and going through a divorce...


you are the one who I love
i am spellbound by your way
if only I could have one wish come true
i would ask to have you for only one day
on that day i would tell you how i trult felt
explain the complications of my life to you
i would passionately listen to your response
and then ask for you to be with me for one more day
the one i truly love is you
if only i knew that you loved me too
i might be able to let you go
but you are leaving and i have not told you and you are going far far away...

No comments: